Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Office Assistant urgently needed

I'm urgently looking for an Office Assistant to be based in my service center in Jalan Tuanku Munawir (junction to Lobak). The tasks are manning the service center from 9-5 daily (Mon- Fri, Sat 9-1), handling public complaints and general office admin.

If you are looking for an office job, well-versed in spoken and written BM, computer- literate and most important of all willing to listen and friendly, please contact me at 016-668 6165 for an immediate interview or email siewfook@gmail.com

If you have friend or relatives who are interested, please pass them this message.

No gender bias here, but I think a female can handle this job better.

2 comments:

Whatmeworry said...

I would like to have the job, maybe next year if there's an opening. However, i don't speak Mandarin ... boleh kah?

Bangsa Cina Malaysia said...

alfred e neuman you are hired..